Friday, February 22, 2008

out of hybernation :)

Ok so this is really how I have felt lately!!  Allen is now the 2nd counselor in the bishopric, so now our home is much busier along with all that is already going on.  Wii have become a bit addicted, but it's all fun & games (haha)!!  Tomorrow night we are having friends over for a Wii party!  So exciting!!  I'll tell all about it after.  My sweetheart gave me an Ipod touch for V day so I will be able to blog more often as I won't have to be at the puter anymore!!  Speaking of which I am running out of battery gotta run!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Ipod touch - that is sweet! Good job Al! I bet you guys are super busy with everything, but I am glad you are posting again! Coming down for Easter???

3:44 PM  
Blogger Erica Onelove said...

Yeah! I've been waiting & waiting for a post.

Miss you guys & can't wait to see you at Easter!!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home