Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to school!!


I'm sorry to say this but I have never been so happy to have the kids go back to school! Now that they are getting older the fighting and bickering and name calling and dirty looks are getting worse and louder!! The house is so quiet with just Aidan and Brielle here, who thought I would ever say that, but it is true those two get along great. They play together and watch cartoons together, take naps together and they even bug me together!! :) Well at least they give me that pleasure so we can get it all out at once! So to all those moms that cry when the kids go back to school, I have just one thing to say to you :P (that is supposed to be a raspberry) hehe sorry if that offends anyone!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Onelove said...

I cried but they were tears of joy!!!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home