Friday, August 03, 2007

The story of our lives!!

So the story continues.... We get a new van, the nicest so far, and some guy rearends me on the freeway!!!! AAAHHH I am telling you we are jinxed when it comes to having something new and nice. If the Dellingers get something new by all means someone please destroy it or break it!! The worst of it was that this happened on a Monday morning and there were 2 other wrecks in the same location as my wreck. I had just dropped Allen off at work and I was in my Jammies, not cute ones either!! It was just me and Brielle and we are fine, Brielle didnt even cry or anything, and thank heaven for the new DVD player in the van (THANK YOU AGAIN DAD!!) to keep her occupied while I dealt with the guy and the highway patrol guy. It isnt a huge wreck but it will be expensive to repair. I'm just glad this time we dont have to pay for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I can't believe that happened - so sad! I wish your the best of luck with all new things in the future!

Post your photos of a buttery Brielle ~ those were awesome.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Erica Onelove said...

Man! That sucks so bad. I love your new van!!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home