Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sorority news

Last night I was installed as my chapter's new president. My chapter is Alpha Alpha in the womens organization Epsilon Sigma Alpha. We are one chapter of 9 in Utah, it is a great organization. We do alot of volunteer work and charity work for local charities and organizations. Our main fundraising goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. And in turn they help with Primary Children's when it is needed also. So we win either way it is wonderful. I like being a part of this group because I like to volunteer and it also gives me some adult time away from kids! :) I didnt get any pictures because like the forgetful person I am, I forgot my camera.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

so you will be busy!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Wow does this mean that you have grown-up :) Grandpa

9:03 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Grown up? hmmm I dont know about that but at least I can kinda feel like a grown up!! :)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home