Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One Week!

There is only one week until we go on the trek and I am sooo excited!! I only dread that it might rain or worse snow and it will be cold at night. I have been walking in my walking shoes and my teva's and the teva's gave me a blister, better now than when we get up there and on the trail. But boy does it hurt!! :( Any how I am thinking that living so close to IKEA is probably not a really good idea! :) I love to go over and look at the beds and storage stuff plus they have this really great chocolate. The restaurant isnt bad either, pretty good food and good prices on everything. Maybe someday I will get my dream bed?! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I heard all about your trip to IKEAD with Mom & Dad! PLus the chocolate was good & we had just brought them chocolate from Europe so it was kind of funny!

Yeah we get to see your kids this weekend!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home