Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stevie is my hero


When we went to St. George for Easter in March my so sweet sis in law Stevie brought me this wonderful gift. I got hooked on this anti frizz serum awhile ago and when I started to run out and went to the store to buy more I couldnt find it anywhere every store I went to I would look for this and no one had it. Stevie was at a store farther north than where we live and found 5 bottles of it. So she bought a few and was kind enough to give me a bottle. I was sooo happy I almost cried. Now I found out that they changed the bottle, so now I will have to start looking again for the new bottle, because I am such a dork I just look for the bottle shape and not the actual name of the product. Again Stevie THANK YOU so much!!! You are truly a hair hero!! :)


By the way this is what the new bottle looks like for those of you who are like me and just look for the bottle shape!! Oh also I guess I should put in a rave for why I love this product. I color my hair alot and it gets the wonderful haystack feel and look so I tried this stuff and fell in love, it made my hair feel soft, I was able to run a brush through it when it is wet and it has these great conditioners in it so while it is in your hair it is actually doing something good for it. I love this stuff !! I might have to become like Elaine on Seinfeld when she hordes the sponges, but my horde will just be anti frizz serum!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Onelove said...

Hahaha! I love that episode with the infamous sponges!!

Stevie is my hero too :)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well thank you! you really are too kind! (both of you!)
love stevie

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home