Tuesday, September 05, 2006

McKay's Baptism Day



On saturday, September 2,2006 McKay Paul Dellinger was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. We all are so proud of him. We were so glad that most of our family members were able to attend this great event. Great Grandma and Grandpa Burgon, Grandpa Phil Dellinger, Grandma and Grandpa Allen, Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Bruce, my cousins Whitney and David were all there. It was good to see everyone and we had fun at the house afterward eating ice-cream and talking for hours :) I wasnt able to get pictures of the actual dunking of McKay but these are before the dunking. I didnt even think about it either but I didnt get pictures of everyone that was there. It seemed we were all in a hurry to get back to the house for ice-cream and anyone that knows me, ice-cream and good conversation distracts me from everything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

It was a great weekend and Baptism. Everything was so nice and your fresh veggies were awesome. I think we may come up this weekend to watch Dees play soccer at Weber state. If we do we will see you all again . Love DAD

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home