Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First day of school

Well the boys have been at school for 2 days now, as I was too lazy to do anything yesterday, and so on the first day when they got home I asked them how it went and they both said I got lost a bunch of times. I asked Taylor when we got his schedule if he wanted to go and look for his classes but he declined, so he kinda got what he deserved, but Parker on the other hand, oh boy what a silly guy, I took him a few days before school started to find all of his classes of which most of his classes are all in the same hall. He told me he had to keep going to the office to find out where all the halls were. UH DUH! I had to laugh, as I told him all his classes were in the same hall. One of his classrooms is directly behind him when he is at his locker even!! Well apparently he was also bored the first day, but he said that now that they are actually starting to learn stuff and doing classwork it is getting better.
As for Taylor being in High School--- Well all I can say is I feel as though I am losing it. He is almost sixteen and his friends are all already sixteen and they drive. He rides with his friend Corey every morning and every afternoon and I dont know but for some reason it just kinda freaks me out. I did the same thing at that age and I am still alive and well but I guess it is just different when you are the parent. Then I was thinking about the weekend activities the high school has like football games and dances and that freaks me out even more!! Oh help me!! I just dont think I am ready for all of this. Mom and Dad how did you deal with it?? Is this normal or am I being a complete control freak?? I feel so out of control and I hate it!! So any advice would be really great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

hahaha girls are much harder.The first born is by far the worst :)J/K we love you, and know somehow you will get them all raised. We are coming up sat. can't wait to see all of you
love dad

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home