Friday, June 30, 2006

It's been awhile


Well the reason I havent been on for awhile is because I am kinda lazy right now, mostly due that I am restoring the potassium I lost 2 weeks ago and had to make a trip to the emergency room. I am fine now just a little on the tired side until I get my levels up again. Brielle had her first Birthday on Tuesday the 27th, I cant believe that she is already one, it blows me away. On Saturday evening we are going to have a little party for her with the family, I hope it goes well. Maybe I can get Allen to help me with some pics and I will put some up from the party. This pic is Brielle one year ago she has come a long way. What a precious little spirit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

She looks a bit chubby even in that picture from a year ago! I love her chubby little bidy!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home